7 Reasons You Should Use a REALTOR® in New Brunswick
Buying or selling a home is the biggest transaction most of us will make in New Brunswick. Here are the reasons you need a professional to help. You won’t regret it.
1) They’re trained professionals. Buying and selling homes is what they do every day. You don’t need the headaches that come with learning how to buy or sell a property.
2) They know the rules. Doing it yourself could mean an expensive lawsuit. You don’t need that in your life.
3) They know what to watch out for. Don’t end up regretting what you bought or sold. Your REALTOR® knows where the landmines are in every transaction.
4) They’re expert negotiators. Don’t start price negotiations at a disadvantage. A REALTOR® understands the market and how to get the best deal for you.
5) They’re connected to everyone. Your REALTOR® knows the game and the players. That gives you a real advantage.
6) They follow a code of ethics. Your REALTOR® follows a strict code of ethics so you can trust.
7) They handle the marketing. Doing that yourself and you’ll likely be hearing crickets, not offers.
REALTORS® Code of Ethics –
View full PDF publication by clicking The REALTOR Code