Labour Mobility Applicants (from outside New Brunswick)

In order to trade in real estate in New Brunswick, one must be both a member of NBREA and hold a valid real estate license issued by the Financial and Consumer Services Commission (FCNB). Labour mobility, a chapter of the Agreement of Internal Trade (AIT), stipulates that a worker’s certification should be recognized by the relevant regulatory body, located in another Canadian province or territory, after an application is submitted. In order to qualify for licensing this agreement, one must hold a current real estate license issued by another province and apply to NBREA by submitting the Labour Mobility Application Form and paying the application fee. Applications will be considered after all required documentation is received directly from the relative source (ie: regulatory) as outlined in the application form. Once an application for Labour Mobility is approved, the applicant must join NBREA. New Member Application Form.  As a member in good standing, the applicant must then apply for a real estate license with the Financial and Consumer Services Commission located at 649-440 King Street, Fredericton, NB E3B 5H8, telephone (506) 453-2322. Clarification regarding licensing requirements should be directed to the Commission, prior to initiating the application process through NBREA.

buy cialis online without prescription in England, tramadol without a prescription