One of the mandates of the New Brunswick Real Estate Association is to promote a legislative and regulatory environment that is favourable to real estate and property ownership.
The NBREA establishes and maintains contacts with provincial cabinet ministers, legislative committees and senior bureaucrats – both directly and through local Boards and Associations – whenever issues that impact REALTORS®, housing, or property rights are being discussed and debated.
To see the positions that the NBREA has taken on recent issues, click on the links below.
- NBREA Policy Recommendations 2014
- Rental Scam News Release April 2012
- A Discussion About Property Taxation in New Brunswick
- Capital Gain Tax Deferrals
- The REALTOR® perspective on protection of New Brunswick wetlands